Monday 15 November 2010

Pearl Fisher website review

Stella Artois Branding

Pearl Fisher are a branding company that specialize in logo design and rebranding. They have worked with big names such as Dairy Milk, Stella Artois (pictured above) and Absolut Vodka amongst others. They have been nominated for several awards, most recently for their design work for Jamie Oliver rebranding and Dairy Milk chocolate buttons.






Fortnum & Mason


While looking through the website, i came across this design for 'Fornum & Mason'. While Pearl Fisher designed a selection of products by this company, the biscuit range that they designed really caught my eye. I thought the design looked really classy and sophisticated, but also modern at the same time. I especially like the design of the clock hands and how it is a 'Five continent biscuit selection', so they point to 5 o clock. I also think the use of black and gold really helps to make the design look that bit more classy, and almost reminds me of a tin that you would see a watch or a piece of jewelry in.




Overall the work on the website really impressed, especially their designs for Cadbury and the two above. They have a really clean and professional outcome with each their rebranded designs, which is a constant theme throughout the work in the portfolio. Their logo designs really impressed me and will give me a lot of inspiration to take forward into my current logo project.



No comments:

Post a Comment