Sunday 12 February 2012

Chris Piascik

While browsing through Behance network, i came across a typography/illustration artist called Chris Piascik. I was really inspired by his portfolio, as it appealed to my style that i am aiming for, and he had a broad range of work from t shirt designs, to printed book work. I even ended up buying one of his books that he designed around bikes called 'I love my bike'. 
One of the most inspiring parts of his website was his 'daily drawings' page. I found it incredible that he has the time to fit in 5 new personal drawing every week to keep his mind fresh all the time.


Here are some examples of his work that i really liked, but it was hard to choose from!



I have bookmarked Chris's website, so i'm sure i will be looking back at his work for inspiration in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment