Monday 18 April 2011

Franko B exhibition

I recently went to an art exhibition held at the new globe gallery in Newcastle. The gallery was quite empty and new, but they were just setting up the rooms so that was expected. I donated money to the gallery and will soon recieve an illustrated certificate for my donation, which i will post here, but it looks very nice!

So the main show at the gallery was based around Franko B. He was a bit 'different' to say the least, but i have seen his work online before and it did sound interesting. However i was left a little dissapointed by the show. I didn't really understand the idea behind it as he swung back and forth on a gold swing for an hour, while being completely naked. However, his tattoo's were cool so it wasn't all bad. I didn't stay for the whole show as i found it a bit tedious, but here are some pictures and a video from the event!


exciting ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment