Thursday 8 March 2012

Mondo Blog

If, like me, you are interested in posters, especially film posters, then I would highly recommend going over to 'Mondo'. This site is dedicated the film poster work, and has some mind blowing illustrations from some of the best artists in the world. Being a collector of posters, I fell in love with most of the work on the Mondo blog instantly. Its a shame that they are an american company, because they offer limited edition prints of posters that go on sale for a limited time, but unfortunately the postage is a lot for a UK resident.


However, this website is still a huge source of inspiration for me personally, and I constantly check it to see if any new poster designs have been released!


Heres a link


http://blog.mondotees.com/


And here are some poster examples!




No comments:

Post a Comment