Tuesday 13 March 2012

I'd love to work here







Researching into some top design agencies, I came across Hawaii, a london based design studio. The company was established in 2005 and is led by Paul McAnelly. They do a range of design based work, from branding, illustration, web design and interior. The work that Hawaii produce is outstanding, and and has recently been shortlisted for the impressive Design Museum/British Insurance Design of the Year Award.


Hawaii have such a wide range of work, that it was hard to choose some favourites, but I managed to make a short list of work that I loved.






My favourite project on the site had to be the Myspace rebrand. With the website being pushed into obscurity by Facebook, I think Hawaii totally revamped the brand, making it look much more modern, and personally, I think it looks more interesting than Facebook, but I doubt that will matter to many Facebook users. Either way, the branding is lovely!

I'd love to work for such a big company like Hawaii, their work is of such a high standard and I hope to able to get my work up to a similar level one day! 





No comments:

Post a Comment