Saturday 31 March 2012

4mations rebrand




4mations

What I enjoyed about the project
I really enjoyed researching into website designs, and getting the chance to design my own, as before this project I had never considered web design, but now I am keen to learn more.

What I didn’t enjoy about the project
I found the flash media side of this project really challenging, as I had didn't really understand the program very well, ending up with a simpler result that I would have liked.

Problems I encountered
My main problem was using flash media software, as it took me a long time to get used to it, and to build my animation.

What went well
I think my use of textures went really well during the process of my website design, creating a unique, modern looking site in the end.

What didn’t go well
I jumped ahead during my process, not building a plan for my site, when made it more difficult when it came to building the flat visual.

New skills acquired
I feel I have improved my photoshop skills during the project, as I built my site in photoshop, requiring me to edit a lot of scans and handle the layout.

New knowledge acquired
While I struggled using flash media, I feel that I did gain some knowledge in it, and after practice I am much better at using it than I was at the start of this project.

Time management
I hit my deadline for this brief, setting out targets for each week and staying behind extra at college to complete research tasks.


No comments:

Post a Comment