Thursday 5 April 2012

Dribbble

If I have designers block, which can happen quite often, usually I head over the Behance Network to fill myself up with inspiration. However, after being recommended in an IT lesson to visit 'Dribbble', I have found a brand new community to explore.


Dribbble is a fairly new website, but already has millions of members who constantly post designs that they are working on, which is the beauty of the site. Rarely you will see finished visuals, however you will find a lot of development work often with an eventual link to the final piece. This is a great idea as it allows designers to post something they are working on, and get opinions from other designers before taking the idea further.



I will be making an account on Dribbble, which will hopefully get my work exposed more and give me valuable opinions on my own personal designs.




No comments:

Post a Comment