Thursday 26 April 2012

Ministry of sound - I wish I'd thought of this!

While considering my live brief options (eventually choosing Little White Lies), I looked at a brief for 
Ministry of sound, which would have been my second choice for the brief.


Looking on the Behance network, I came across a student who had completed the brief, and I was really impressed by the idea and the finished outcome!


The posters themselves are really nicely structured, but the actual 'saturday' feature on each poster is an amazing idea. She achieved the design by threading cotton around nails, which represented sound wave structures. The posters also glow in the dark, which suits the brief because some of the posters would be on the walls of nightclubs, which are generally dark.


Here are the posters, and some examples of the glowing effect. I wish I'd thought of this!






No comments:

Post a Comment