Tuesday 10 April 2012

Wonder Stuff Studio



I recently applied for a placement opportunity at Wonder Stuff Studio, based in Newcastle. I took my portfolio along with me and got some great advice from Paul and Kevin, who spent a long time looking through my work with me, as well as giving me tips on how to stand out from other graduates. They commented on every piece of work i had with me, giving their opinion and things that they would change. I found this invaluable, as i hope to constantly improve my portfolio through advice from experienced designers. 
I really enjoyed the interview process, and the guys at Wonder Stuff made me feel very welcome on my short visit. 


Thankfully, i received good feedback and will be starting the placement from april 17th. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment